Love in the Time of Corona- Part II- Social Distancing
- 21 March 2020
- Cindy Vova
- 0 Comments
Antarctica is the Only Place on Earth without the Corona Virus…
So penguins don’t have to practice Social Distancing.
However, we do.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU, OUR VALUED CLIENTS, AND OUR STAFF AND FAMILIES
So in order to protect all of our clients and our staff, we will begin working remotely as of Monday, March 23, 2020.
Please be assured that we are still available to:
- Take your calls
- Read and respond to your emails
- Meet face-to-face remotely
- Schedule and attend (remotely) hearings as most judges are permitting this
- File new cases and file pleadings and motions
- Schedule and attend (remotely)mediations, and
- Take care of you and your case
- Thank you for putting your trust in us. Stay safe!
The Family Law Offices of Cindy S. Vova, P.A.
Who Are We?
When searching for a family law attorney to represent you and the unique aspects of your case, you must ensure yourself that the firm and your lawyer is the right fit for your situation.
People are rarely prepared for all aspects involved in a divorce or other family law matter…from the emotional upheaval to the legal complexities to the financial stress, divorce is a complicated and taxing situation.
- Asset protection
- Bezos divorce
- Corona Virus
- Divorce and Social Security
- Family Law
- Father's Day
- Father's rights
- Groundhog Day
- hand washing
- hygiene practices
- Love in the Time of Corona
- Love in the TIme of COVID-19
- Power of Attorney
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Presidential Election
- Restraining orders
- Social Distancing
- Veteran' Day
- January 26, 2021
- November 06, 2020
- October 30, 2020